AWI Voices With Impact 2022: World Premiere of Short Films Exploring Substance Use Disorder and Recovery
The world premiere of 5 short films around the topic of Substance Use Disorder and Recovery, followed by a Q&A with the filmmakers.
About this event
Films to be screened at this premiere on June 27 include:
- “Bloom” by Asha Alaji-Sharif
- “Coming Home to Myself” by Feyannie Hung & Nicole Kennedy
- “Once Upon a Time” by Athena Russell
- “Promise” by Lane Michael Stanley
- “Save The Queen” by Lucie Rachel and 1990s Chris
The premiere will be followed by a week-long festival of dialogue and discussion from June 29 – July 1. All sessions are free and open to the public.
You can register for this event here.
Featured National Resources: