Wellness for All 2022
A week-long celebration of wellness on college campuses across the US
This fall during national mental illness awareness week college students throughout the United States will join together to celebrate Wellness for All!
Based on aspects of Art With Impact’s powerful workshops, Wellness For All is a “program-in-a-box” event kit designed to provide high impact for attendees and streamlined implementation for organizers.
By joining with like-minded peers throughout the country, students organizers will celebrate mental wellness on a national scale.
Interested? When you sign up to bring Wellness For All to your campus, you will receive:
- Editable marketing materials
- Outreach templates
- Social media copy and assets
- Planning checklist
- Event run-of-show script that includes
- Pre-recorded videos for event openings and art shares
- Scripts for brief somatic (mind/body) exercises
- Film downloads with captions and content heads ups
- Instructions for accessibility
- Participation in a nation-wide social media campaign that demonstrates solidarity and support of all the diverse wellness looks.
If you’re a student interested in hearing more, sign up to receive more information here!
Wellness for All will be held October 2 – 8, 2022