Wellness For All: October 2-8, 2022
A week–long celebration of wellness on college campuses
across the United States and Canada
This fall during national mental illness awareness week young people at over 100 colleges, universities, and other learning communities throughout the United States and Canada will join together to celebrate Wellness for All!
Each group will be hosting their own unique wellness event to share mental health stories, combat stigma, and build community. Based on aspects of Art With Impact’s powerful workshops, Wellness For All is a digital “program-in-a-box” event kit designed to provide high impact for attendees and streamlined implementation for organizers.
When you sign up to participate in Wellness For All, you’ll receive everything your group needs to plan and run your own in-person or online Wellness For All event:
• Wellness For All orientation video
• Event planning checklist and timeline
• Customizable marketing materials to spread the word about your event
• Outreach templates to make it easy to invite your community
• Social media copy and assets to boost your message and build momentum for Wellness For All
• Event run-of-show script that includes:
– Pre-recorded videos for event openings and art shares
– Scripts for brief somatic (mind/body) exercises
– Film downloads from the Art With Impact OLIVE Film Collection with captions and content heads-ups
– Instructions for accessibility
• Event attendee evaluation template
– Collect feedback from the people who attend your event
• Live online trainings with Art With Impact staff (recorded for your reference):
– Student/youth speaker training
– Marketing training
• Exclusive access to Wellness For All Organizer networking opportunities and peer gatherings
– Connect with like-minded peers across the United States and Canada as you plan your event and build your network as a Wellness For All Alumni
• Entry into the Wellness For All Organizer prize raffle
Ready to join the Movement for Wellness For All? Purchase your event kit! You’ll immediately receive materials to help you get connected and begin planning.
If you’d like to talk to someone before you decide to participate, sign-up to receive more information here.
REMEMBER TO USE YOUR DISCOUNT CODE AT CHECKOUT:
- If you are part of Active Minds (US) or Jack.org (Canada)
- If your school is sponsored by one of AWI’s regional partners
Contact us if you need more information about discount codes.
Sponsors for Wellness For All include:
|Cleveland Health and Wellness Center||Dr. Manmeet Rattu, Psy.D., M.S.||Mandy S. Schaller, LCSW|
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Donate here or contact [email protected] to discuss sponsorship options.